Duck Foot ChewsRegular price $11.97
4oz dried weight duck feet (approximately 7-8 pieces) per pouch
Simply Natural Slow-Dried Duck Foot Chews are a natural source of chondroitin, calcium, and cartilage for joint health and mobility support (strengthens hips and joints). Fully digestible provided your dog or cat has a thorough, grinding chew process.
- Each pack contains 4 oz dried weight duck feet (approximately 7-8 pieces)
- Excellent for cleaning teeth, removing plaque and tartar.
- Slow-dried at 130-135 degrees.
- Light to medium level chew for dogs & cats of all ages.
- Great for pets with chicken allergies.
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the duck feet in hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics
Safety: Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing. If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly. Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your pet's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing. Discard any large or fragmented pieces that may break off when chewing. Feed in moderation. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 60 days or freeze for up to 3 months.