Each pouch contains approximately 6 oz of backstrap per pouch = 1 lb fresh
Beef Backstrap Chew Treats are the strong tendons along the side of a cow's spine. It's a tough, crunchy chew for methodical chewers with strong jaws. Works great in a chew holder to keep them occupied!
Backstrap is an excellent source of collagen and chondroitin for mobility and hip / joint health.
They are fully digestible and excellent for scrubbing plaque from teeth and massaging gums. This tough, flat, fibrous piece provides extended time for your pup to chew.
- Contains approximately 6oz of backstrap per pouch.
- This hard and crunchy chew is great for dogs of all life stages.
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the backstrap in hot water for an hour.
- Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing.
If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly.
Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Feed in moderation.
Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.