3 oz of slow dried beef liver treats per pouch
Simply Natural Slow-Dried Beef Liver Treats are a superfood that both dogs and cats LOVE!
Full of vitamins and minerals, liver is the most nutrient-rich organ you can feed your pet. Packed with vitamins B12, iron, protein, vitamin A, and a host of others, liver treats will help keep them full of energy and vitality.
Liver is a rich treat, best served in small pieces to minimize digestive upset.
- This treat is a quick crunchy treat for cats and dogs of all ages
- Great for taking on the go, as a training reward, or as meal-topper
- Slow and low-temperature dried to retain maximum nutrients
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the liver in hot water for 3-5 minutes
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing.
If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly.
Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Feed in moderation.
Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.