3 thick and meaty beef tendon chews per pouch = approximately 1.5 pound raw weight (8oz dried)
Simply Natural Slow-Dried Beef Tendon Chews are a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin to support mobility and movement.
These thick and meaty tendons are easily digestible and excellent for scrubbing plaque from teeth and strengthening gums. The attached muscle meat is perfect for your dog to get the tearing and pulling that they need for flossing and cleaning the front teeth too. Tendons are mental stimulation in a tasty chew! The natural tallow/fat on these chews is delicious to those pickier pups!
- Contains 3 pieces of thick beef hock and flexor tendons (approximately 8oz dried).
- This medium-hard level chew is great for dogs of all sizes and life stages.
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the tendon in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics.
Storage: Store unsealed in a refrigerator for up to 60 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing.
If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly.
Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Feed in moderation.
Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.