Goat Hide RollRegular price $7.00
Goat hide rolls (6 inches) - 1 roll
Simply Natural Goat Hide Rolls are a medium-level chew that's great for puppies, small dogs, cats, seniors, or those that have dental difficulties. Sun-dried in Georgia, these rolls are the skin of pasture-raised, grass-fed goats.
They're tough but still softer than our beef hide rolls. Plus, they're lightweight, so your smaller pups and cats can easily carry them around!
- Serve the hide roll in short 15-minute chew sessions. This provides enough chew time to clean their teeth and give them the mental stimulation they need.
- If they're not sure what to do with it, you can help your dog get started on it by wetting it and adding a little of their food inside the roll or smearing a bit of unsweetened peanut butter around it.
- As they chew, it will get softer and more delicious to them!
- Easily digestible. Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Bleaching, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics.
Safety: Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing. If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly. Throw away any large or fragmented pieces that may break off while chewing. Feed in moderation. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
Storage: After each chew session, rinse the hide roll and store loose or unsealed in a refrigerator for up to 60 days or freeze for up to 3 months.