WHO’S BEHIND THE SUPPLEMENTS?
For those of you who are new to our family, Hi & Welcome! And to those of you who’ve been with us for awhile, Hey old friend! We thought we’d re-introduce ourselves.
We’re Nana & Marcus, from Austin TX. Our girls are Quinn & Minnie-May. We started Homescape Pets after losing our first schnauzer, Beau to cancer. Towards the end, we knew we couldn’t SAVE her life, but we could give her a better QUALITY of life. That included less hard-core drugs and more of what nature provides.
Now we’re here in Colorado creating simple, all-natural, hemp & CBD-based pet supplements. Our goal is to get and keep your pet healthy, NATURALLY.
• We’ve been married 5 years. Our pups are our kids.
• I’m 5’3 and he’s 6’6, but most days I’m pretty certain we’re the same height. (I’m tall in my mind).
• Quinn is 3 and we think she’s a beagle-shepherd-hound-something. We adopted her from Austin Animal Center. She’s the most athletic, affectionate, and tender-hearted girl. She eats EVERYTHING except lettuce. I think it makes her angry.
• Minnie is a 1-year old mini-schnauzer. We got her from a breeder here in Colorado. (I’m a sucker for schnauzers.) Minnie is incredibly playful and agile. There’s nothing she won’t jump over or climb under. She’s the vigilant watcher of anything that moves. Every window has her nose-print and she knows everything going on in our neighborhood. Nosy.
• Beau was almost 13 when we lost her. When she was 4, I adopted her from a high-kill shelter in Las Vegas. She traveled the country with me for years in her little duffle bag. Road trips were her favorite but only if she got the front seat. She preferred that passengers sit in the back. Thanks to my parents, she would dance for expensive cheese and Boar’s Head deli meats. She was a snack snob. Thanks mom.
• We’ve moved 4 times in 5 years. Each time, we make our house into our little homestead, ensuring that our dogs are comfortable, plants are growing, and our surroundings are personalized. We create the landscape of our lives. Homestead & Landscape = HOMESCAPE.
We'd love to hear about you and your pets. You can find us on Instagram and Facebook @HomescapePets or feel free to email us at: hello@HomescapePets.com