Homescape Pets is open for business and shipping as normal. Please be aware that delivery may be slower than usual due to safety protocols enacted by our shipping providers (US Postal Service and UPS).
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, our top priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our family, you and your pets, and our community.
Like you, we closely following the most up-to-date developments. As a small family-owned company, we’re able to quickly adjust our production and procedures to best suit the recommendations coming from the CDC and World Health Organization.
With that in mind, we wanted to share some of the steps we take to ensure that the products your pets receive from us are safe. These are not new steps for us. They are, and have always been, our standard health protocol:
- Continuing to produce our pet supplements and products in an FDA compliant facility
- Frequent hand-washing, using soap and warm/hot water for at least 20 seconds each time
- Drying our hands with single-use hand towels
- Using face masks and powder-free disposable food-grade gloves at all times during production
- Frequently disinfecting all work surfaces with commercial grade sanitizers
- Using CDC approved hand sanitizer solutions
- Following all FDA guidelines for food preparation, as our products are created with only human-grade ingredients
We will continue following the developments and making efforts to ensure your pets are safe. If you have questions, we would love for you to reach out to us at email@example.com or (719) 695-9339, M-F 9am - 4pm central time.
Thank you for your continued support and a big THANK YOU for advocating for and loving your pet—we are truly grateful.
Nana and Marcus, the Homescape team