1 beef hide roll (8 inches)
Beef Hide Rolls are possibly the toughest chew you'll find for your dog. Sun-dried in Georgia, these rolls are the skin of pasture-raised, grass-fed cows. You may see a small amount of fur/hair on them. That's normal and healthy for their digestive systems!
- Serve the hide roll in 15-minute chew sessions.
- Should keep your pup satisfied for many chew sessions.
- You can help your dog get started on it by wetting it and adding a little of their food inside the roll or smearing a bit of unsweetened peanut butter around it.
- As they chew, it will get softer and more delicious to them!
- Easily digestible. Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Bleaching, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics.
Storage: After each chew session, rinse the hide roll and store loose or unsealed in a refrigerator for up to 60 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing.
If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly.
Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Feed in moderation.
Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.