If your pets are like ours, they're smart and probably a bit finicky about what they eat. So getting them to willingly take supplements or vitamins can require a little creativity.
Thanks to an idea and recommendation from our friends Devin and Pat, and their pets Bella and Moe-Cat of Colorado_Canine, we decided to try our hand at making CBD gummies. A tiny bite of healthy, tasty goodness that all of our pets enjoyed. We're sharing the easy 4-step recipe below in hopes that your pet will enjoy them too and you can celebrate outsmarting your pet!
Companion's Best Day CBD Gummies for Pets
- Silicone mold of your choice (our bone-shaped tray has 18 molds)
- 1/2 cup hot bone broth. For our bone broth recipe, check out our Tasty Tricks Recipe Guide.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin powder
- 3 full droppers / 90 droplets of Companion’s Best Day CBD Oil (each gummy will contain approximately 5mg CBD).
- Note: You can adjust the number of droplets to meet your pet's CBD needs based on their weight. Please see the Companion’s Best Day usage recommendations for dosage suggestions.
- Sprinkle gelatin into hot bone broth. Whisk quickly and thoroughly.
- Add Companion’s Best Day CBD and continue whisking until thoroughly mixed.
- Fill molds half full.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Serve based on your pet's needs
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
If you make these gummies for your pet, please let us know how they turn out and how your pet likes them!
(Say hello to Moe-Cat & Bella trying out their tasty gummies)
Leave a comment