4 oz of beef backstrap chews per pouch (approximately 4-6 pieces) = 1 pound of raw backstrap
Simply Natural Slow Dried Beef Backstrap Chews are the strong tendons along the side of a cow's spine. It's a tough, long-lasting chew for dogs.
Sourced from pasture-raised cows, backstrap is an excellent source of collagen and chondroitin for mobility and hip / joint health.
They are fully digestible and excellent for scrubbing plaque from teeth and massaging gums. This tough, flat, fibrous piece provides extended time for your pup to chew.
- Contains 4-6 pieces of beef backstrap.
- This hard chew is great for dogs of all life stages.
- Slow dried at 145 degrees.
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the backstrap in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.