3 oz of slow dried beef treats per pouch = 1 pound raw
Simply Natural Slow-Dried Beef Heart Treats are a protein-packed muscle that's perfect for both dogs and cats. Beef hearts help build muscle, boost energy, and support healthy cellular function.
They are a natural source of B-Vitamins, zinc, iron, and taurine. Taurine is an amino acid and is required for the healthy function of the eyes, gastrointestinal tract, heart, and immune system.
A taurine deficiency, particularly in cats, can lead to blindness and heart failure. Beef hearts provide the necessary taurine for your dogs and cats!
- This treat is a quick chew for cats and dogs of all ages
- Great for taking on the go, as a training reward, or as an addition to meals
- Slow and low-temperature dried to retain maximum nutrients
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the hearts in hot water for 3-5 minutes
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing.
If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly.
Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Feed in moderation.
Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerator for up to 30 days or freeze for up to 3 months.